Friday, February 28, 2014

Samsung Galaxy Gear on sale at Best Buy for $149.99

The Samsung Galaxy Gear temporarily costs half as much as it normally does. BestBuy.com has a 50 percent off sale for the Android-powered smart watch that lowers the price to $149.99 with free shipping included. This does not appear to be in connection with recent reports of a permanent price drop for the Gear. A price drop to make the Gear more appealing is rumored to be on the way; however, Best Buy has it listed as part of its Daily Deals, so if this interests you, make the purchase now rather than later.

9 comments:

  1. Your great article from the content to the images you have shared inside. thank you
    https://tuilocbui.com/san-pham/tui-loc-bui/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your article, it contains very good and complete content, hope you continue to promote in the future. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate this article, your content to the image section is very good, I hope you will share more in the future for everyone to see, respect you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate it, the content and images are very good, I will definitely share it with my friends to see. Thank you and respect you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good quality articles from the content to the images, I appreciate it and will definitely share it with my friends, continue to produce more good articles like that, thank you and respect you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good article I will definitely share good content in the future if it is widely shared, thank you for sharing this content and images, respect bro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good article, I like your content and images, I hope you will take the time to share and post for everyone to see. Respect and thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good article, I appreciate the content of this blog of yours, I will definitely share it with my friends, thank you and respect you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate your article very well, the content as well as the attached images you share with me, I will definitely share it with my friends, wish you always good health and write more blogs. Please

    ReplyDelete